What are the platforms to showcase real estate projects?
You have probably heard about social media for real estate internet marketing. That could be the best way to showcase real estate projects. There are many different aspects of social media marketing. There are dozens of websites you can use for your social media marketing. People try to use tricks and tactics in social media sites to showcase real estate projects to their advantage.
So, now let’s get into the top social media sites which helps to showcase real estate projects.
1. Facebook - one of my favorite social media sites. It is a very professional network that is growing at an unprecendented rate. Everyone on Facebook is real. Their identities are real and because of their profiles, one can form great relationships in a much better way. You can target your audience by age, location, keywords etc.
2. Linkedln - Linked in is one of my favorite sites I use to form relationship among real estate professionals and other industries. This site many provide many leads, outsourcing opportunities. Sign up is free as well. One can signup you can start networking and building relationship with others.
3. Twitter – a social media site that uses micro-blogging technology. Basically, you post short posts on their site, under 140 characters. You can follow and be followed by others. This site is focused more on building personal relationship than anything else.
4. Meetup – another great site to create relationship and connections for yourself. Just like Linkedln, meetup is great way to network in your area.
5. Flipping pad – designed specifically for real estate investors. It’s a great site for creating relationships with other real estate investors in your area and around the country. This site is great opportunity to network and get new leads.